Getting started with industrial edge banding: Novimat Compact R3
The Novimat Compact R3 edge banding machine enables highly professional edge processing on an industrial scale. The IMA edgebander handles all aspects of edge processing. Coiled materials can be applied with glue such as EVA or PU. Furthermore, this machine has some additional units for grooving or smoothing operations.
Professional edge processing
In the industry, edgebanders are sought which deliver the highest quality in edge processing with minimum floor space requirements and at a lower price. The Novimat Compact R3 edge banding machine offers just that. Good standard equipment, flexibility and automation guarantee the customer an edge bandier that performs its tasks mercilessly.
Steplessly variable feed speed up to 20 m/min.
The Novimat Compact R3 can process all pending tasks and edging tapes perfectly by automating essential functions. With a steplessly variable feed speed of up to 20 m/min. and a quick glue change thanks to the tried and tested IMA quick-lock system, the Novimat Compact R3 enables the industry to perform cost-effective, high-quality edge banding without any restrictions.
- easy-to-use one-man operation through the automation of essential functions
- designed for industrial use and specifically for jointing, edge banding and fine finishing of edging materials
- solid and rigid fabricated base frame
- double joined V belt top pressure track for an optimal, gentle guidance of short components and sensitive surfaces
- top pressure is adjustable eletronically
- fast glue change due to IMA Quick-lock system
- centralized lubrication of the feed chain
- panel support device positionable within the working width
- program-controlled feed speed
- multiprofile-technology with automatic profilchange capabilities
- modern 19” wide-screen machine controller with touch, keyboard or mouse
- optional available with IMALUX for a jointless edge processing
|feed speed||14 - 20 m/min.|
|total weight||approx. 7,200 kg|
|workpiece overhang from the chain track||38 mm (including the edging for edging thicknesses of 0.3 to 3 mm)|
|panel thickness||min. 8 mm
max. 60 mm
|panel width||min. 65 mm|
|panel length||min. 150 mm|
|edging thickness||min. 0.3 mm
max. 3 mm
|edging height||min. 14
max. 65 mm
|edging cross-action||max. 120 mm²|